Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Term 2 / Week 3 :

Hi Everyone, I spoke to the school about the need for everyone in the school to take care of their own belongings. It takes everyone to make the school safe for all.

For this week, I would like everyone to think of ways we can all play a part to make sure that no pupil has the chance to be up to his or her mischief.

To help you, I have listed some questions below:
1. Which part(s) of the school do you think is not very safe? Why?
2. What do you think can be done to improve it/them?
3. How can all pupils help to make the school a safer place for all?

These questions are just a guide to help you start writing. You are free to to include other points or ideas. I hope to read your suggestions soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment